Stand back and cover your ears – a trip to the theatre just got explosively exciting! The Energy Show is on tour around the country until July 22, when it returns to London for a spectacular final two weeks at the Science Museum.
To mark the launch of this fun-filled show, we’ve teamed up with The Sunday Mirror to give one lucky child (aged 7 – 12) the opportunity of a lifetime – a walk-on part in The Energy Show in London. This great prize includes three tickets for family or friends and an overnight stay at the four-star Cavendish Hotel.
Three runners-up will also win four tickets each to the show at their chosen tour venues. Visit sciencemuseum.org.uk/energyshow for details on dates and venues.
How to enter
Q) Which of these is NOT a famous scientist?
1) Marie Curie
2) Albert Einstein
3) Simon Cowell
CALL 0900 586 4613 and follow the instructions (61p/min). Or TEXT SMHOL followed by a space then your answer (1, 2 or 3), your name, full address, postcode and email address to 85858 (£1/text).
Terms & Conditions
1. Lines close 11.59 pm on Saturday April 12, 2014. Landline calls cost 61p/min plus network extras max 2.5 mins. Payphones and mobiles will be higher. Texts cost £1 each plus one standard network rate message. Entries received after this date may not be counted but will still be charged. To decline marketing messages add NOINFO to the end of your text.
2. Employees of Trinity Mirror plc, Science Museum Group, associated companies, agents or anyone involved in the running of the competition are excluded from entering.
3. ONE winner (aged 18/over) drawn at random after lines close from all correct entries. Winner must be child’s parent/legal guardian, contactable by 17:00 April 21, 2014 and available August 2-3, 2014.
4. PRIZE: walk-on part for one child aged 7–12 in one performance of The Energy Show at London’s Science Museum, 12.00 on winner’s choice of either Saturday August 2, 2014 or Sunday August 3, 2014. Includes performance tickets for 3 family members, overnight stay for 4 the night before the show, plus 4 Science Museum tickets to Red Arrows 3D experience. Winner and parent/guardian required to attend rehearsals and health & safety briefing at 09.00 on the day of the show. By entering Winner agreed to take part in any media activity carried out as part of this competition including any post-competition publicity if required. The Science Museum will seek the necessary consents for filming.
5. THREE Runners-up: each 4 standard tickets giving one admittance to The Energy Show at any tour venue of winner’s choice (subject to availability).
6. Travel, any other costs/expenses not included with any tickets (winner’s cost & responsibility)
7. Trinity Mirror Plc accepts no liability whatsoever for winner’s subsequent participation in this prize.
8. Prizes non-transferable, no whole/part cash alternatives.
9. Standard Trinity Mirror plc Rules apply, see www.mirror.co.uk/rules10. SP: JMedia UK Ltd, SW4 7BX Helpline: 0844 800 1188