We always knew our followers were a curious lot but now we have the stats to back it up! We started sharing Lunchtime Reading links on Twitter and Facebook back in June, below is a roundup of the 10 most popular.
Our most clickable links range from 10 questions for Stephen Hawking, Darwin’s contribution to our visual culture and how search engines are changing our brains.
It makes a great reading list and hopefully there are some articles you haven’t seen already. Happy reading!
- How to See a Supernova This Weekend From Your Backyard
- 10 Questions for Stephen Hawking
- Physicists Find Way to Stop Coffee Rings
- A Short Illustrated History of Nearly Everything
- Search Engines Change How Memory Works
- Your Brain Knows a lot more than you Realise
- Is the End of the World really Nigh?
- How to Hack Your Memory
- How Darwin’s Photos of Human Emotions Changed Visual Culture
- What Fascinates you about the Nature of Time?
Let us know which was your favourite in the comments below, or on Twitter with the hashtag #lunchtimereading2011. All our Lunchtime Reading links are also saved on delicious.