But this week we’ll be doing something a little different. Together with nine other museums in London, we’re celebrating each other’s collections and museums on Instagram. After being sorted into pairs, each museum visited its pair to photograph interesting things and spaces.
The museums and their pairings:
- Horniman Museum and Gardens + Royal Museums Greenwich
- Science Museum + Design Museum
- London Transport Museum + Wellcome Collection
- Imperial War Museum + British Museum
- Victoria and Albert Museum + Natural History Museum
Want to join us?
You and other museums can take part in #MuseumInstaSwap this weekend (29-30 August). We’ve teamed up with CultureThemes and would love to see what you think should be in a museum and those museum objects that you would like to take home. Visit CultureThemes to find out more.